Save time and money…mitigate the right risks.
“It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.” –J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Ready or not, effective compliance and ethics risk assessment is a necessity to successfully navigate your business universe. Why?
- Resources for your compliance and ethics program are finite.
- More laws and regulations mean more government scrutiny.
- When customers and business partners decide where to invest their time and money, they look for companies with a commitment to ethical business practices.
- With the rise of the whistleblower culture, it makes more business sense to mitigate the right risks before they cause legal and financial complications.
Organizations frequently lack the internal resources to meet rising risk assessment demands. Even companies and government agencies with a Chief Compliance Officer often discover the CCO lacks specific knowledge and skills for effective legal, compliance, and ethics risk assessment.
The CLEAResources legal team draws on our extensive experience to offer value in comprehensive risk assessment support:
- A risk assessment and mitigation program that prioritizes your vulnerabilities and targets your biggest risks. We make sure your program puts your valuable time and limited resources to their best use.
- A team with legal background in prosecution and in-house risk mitigation.
- Up-to-date knowledge of current legal and regulatory enforcement trends in key state and federal regulatory entities. These include the Department of Justice, Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, among others.
Here’s how we equip you to mitigate the greatest threats to your organization:
Conduct an assessment of your company’s current risks. This may include:
- A documents review
- In-person interviews
- Data and metrics collection
- Remote and onsite activities
- Leadership meeting to quantify and rank risks
Analyze the risks we that we ranked together:
- Apply applicable legal standards and recent enforcement statistics.
- Assess the effectiveness of the compliance and ethics program elements you currently have in place.
- Identify opportunities to strengthen risk mitigation and enhance program elements.
Deliver a legal and compliance risk assessment matrix that includes:
- Quantified and prioritized risk areas
- Opportunities for program growth
- Concrete, practical next-step recommendations
When you’re ready to protect your organization from its greatest risks…
Your choice is CLEAR