Ethics and Compliance Program Assessment
"We have to build the framework in which we will execute the tasks."
When misconduct or ethical lapses occur, our skilled investigators can effectively and efficiently scope and conduct a thorough investigation.
Investigations of Employee Misconduct
We have licensed investigators with decades of investigations experience
Whether your company is conducting its first legal and compliance risk assessment or looking for validation or even a fresh approach, our team provides clear direction and support to accomplish this foundational element for your program.
Comprehensive Risk Assessment Support
"It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him."
It is a best practice to have independent assessment of corporate compliance and ethics program effectiveness.
Independent Corporate Monitoring
When an organization experiences misconduct, sometimes an agreement with the government is the most reasonable resolution. If you are seeking a trusted and experienced independent corporate monitor to serve with integrity under a government agreement, members of our team can serve in that role.
Compliance Legal Ethics & Risk
Preparation is Key
- Recognize the importance of ethical practices, but lack a formal plan
- Need an independent corporate monitor to oversee your compliance agreement
- Must tackle ethics and compliance oversight with limited time and resources
- Need a technology solution to manage a growing compliance/ethics program
- Seek to unify corporate culture around ethical practices after a merger or acquisition
- Do business with the government or face a regulatory investigation
…CLEAResources can help.
The Answer is CLEAR
Our ethics and compliance professionals address your needs at highly competitive rates. We leverage compliance and ethics procedures you already have in place and recommend specific actions to strengthen your program. Services include:
- Independent Corporate Monitoring
- Compliance & Ethics Program Assessment & Review
- Employee Compliance & Fraud Investigation
- Legal and Compliance Risk Assessment
- Strategic Ethics & Compliance Plans
- Code of Conduct & Business Ethics Development & Training
- Compliance Policy Development
- Vendor & Technology Evaluation
- Compliance Education & Training for Corporations & Public Entities
- Compliance Program Auditing
Let CLEAResources help your company manage legal risks so you can focus on business.
Find out how CLEAResources can help your company
Amy McDougal, President/CEO
Amy McDougal founded CLEAResources to provide her clients with expertise and solutions for Compliance, Legal, Ethics And Risk challenges facing corporations in our global, fast-paced economy.
Ms. McDougal is a licensed attorney and is certified as a Corporate Compliance and Ethics Professional. She has served as a Special Assistant United States Attorney and an Air Force Judge Advocate.
In her civilian career, she has served as both General Counsel and Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer for growing companies. She is in demand as a speaker and thought leader on compliance and ethics topics, and is an award-winning author.
CLEAResources is a U.S. Department of Veterans’ Affairs certified Veteran-Owned Small Business.
Program Assessment, Analysis, Benchmarking, and Support
Comprehensive Internal Investigations by Licensed and Experienced Professionals
Risk Assessment - for Legal and Compliance Risks
Strategic Plan Development for Growth and Maturity
Find Free Resources In My
ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE FREESOURCES CENTER
We have provided some free resources here to act as springboards for conquering your toughest compliance and ethics program tasks: drafting a best-in-class code of business ethics and conduct, publishing policies, and briefing your board on your program – what do they really need to know? Explore our FREEsources in this section.